The global population is expected to reach 9.7 billion by 2050, of which 85% will live in urban areas. The world will need to produce about 50% more food than it is currently producing. However, factors such as environmental pollution, climate change, plant diseases and plagues and the availability of land are forcing us to develop better agricultural practices.
At the moment, growers are trying to adjust the existing climate for plants, for example by using screens, heating, cooling systems, CO2 dosing... But what if we were to approach the situation differently - by creating a paradise for plants, which you can offer a completely controlled environment. This “plant paradise” can be achieved by Indoor farming.
Why indoor farming?
- Independent of climate, place and time. You can practice Indoor farming in the basement, a warehouse, on the roof ... wherever you wish.
- Local to local, fresher, safer and more sustainable.
- Water conservation: Hydroponic / aeroponic growth system, requiring only 10 percent of the water required for the current growing methods.
- Energy conservation: LED light converts light to chemical energy at a lower power, with greater efficiency and more uniform distribution.
- Pesticide-free, high food safety
- Easier growing and a system that can be controlled remotely. Due to the fact that the climate is 100% controlled during the growing process and all negative factors are isolated.
- Greater efficiency in the use of land and a higher yield.
Would you like to know more about Indoor farming?
We'd love to hear from you ! Leave a message below and we will get in touch with you shortly.